Friday 5 July 2013

Random monthly favourites June

I made it to day 5 wooo!

As I was brain storming for ideas of blog posts to do this month I thought that this would be right up my street, I haven't done a random monthly favourites before so here we go. I have selected a few things that I have been loving this month, from fashion bits, to food and drink, Apps, and hobbies.


My first favourite I have to admit does look very random but, I have been getting quite a lot into making bracelets (friendship) this month and I saw box of cotton and had to buy it, As you may know already I am a sucker for bright colour especially in the summer. Below are some of the bracelets I have made this month.


 I have generally loved layering bracelets I do every summer, you may wonder why just summer. In other months I find myself wearing more and more layers, when you are wearing layers I find it impossible to not get irritated by my bracelets so I don't wear them, more in the winter to be honest.
Yellow bracelet - handmade
Multicoloured bracelet - handmade
Watch - Antique from grandma
Grey bracelet - Pandora wrap leather bracelet


 Rings - I have been wearing these rights constantly this month, I picked them up when I was in London at the beginning of the month and have rarely took them off. I am obsessed.
Spiral copper style ring, multi metal ring and Turkish eye ring are all from all stall on Camden Market for 69p each I know BARGIN!! other silver heart ring is my mums.


You may all think that this is a very weird one, but when I make notes for blog posts I have been using these bright Crayola supertips I love them they are so bright. They just make my life that little bit more exciting.



These probably don't even count to be in my monthly favourites because I haven't even had them two weeks but they are just that delicious that they definitely deserve a spot. I am not going to say too much because I am going to do a review on these but I have been drinking a lot of herbal tea recently as I have been trying not to drink as much caffeine. These are a great alternative to tea and coffee, they taste amazing!


These little beauty's came back into my life didn't they, I used to love these when I was younger. When I was in high school i used to sneak of to the sweet shop sometimes and I used to get these! I love them that is all that there is to say. B E A U T I F U L said just the way Bruce Almighty said.


I have had this top for about a year, my sister gave it to me. It has just been sat in my wardrobe, as I totally forgot I had it. I have been wearing it this month only a few times because in England we don't always get great weather. But every time I have wore it I have loved it. I do normally wear it with a bandeau top as it does cut quite low at the front and under the armpits. I love the bright colour I may do a outfit of the day with this piece very soon.








I have been loooooving these shoes this June, I picked these shoes up last summer when I was living in London. They are from Forever 21 and I love them, they are so easy to wear. They look perfect with anything and you can basically wear them in every weather apart from rain or snow unless you want wet feet. I just think that they can make any outfit look very different.
 
 These are another pair of shoes I have been wearing to death this June, I picked these up in Primark about 6-7 months ago. They were £3 in the sale and I immediately fell in love with them. I had to have them. They are so comfy, but also super girlie. I just adore them.

Iphone Apps of the month 


 Gratitude 365 - Free
Wunderlist - Free
Bloglovin' - Free
Instagram - Free
Snap Chat - Free
 Instagram
Who doesn't love instagram its such an easy way to share photos, I love it enjoy it simply because of the ideas you can get from other people. 
Wunderlist
I love this app it allows you to make lists on the go, I know you can make lists on notes or something. But this app keeps them all organised and makes it easy for you to see what you have to get done that day.
Gratitude 365
This app is a wonderful idea, this is the free version I have but you can get one that will be unlimited usage. Which I may invest in I believe that it is only something like 69p. Basically every day you would write something good that happened during the day. I think that this is a brilliant way of docummenting what you have done and also helping you feel good about a day.
SnapChat
I think snapchat is hilarious basically if you haven't heard of snapchat, firstly where have you been for the last two months and secondly you need to download it. You can basically send a picture or a video to anyone and they only have up to 10 sends to view it. Then the picture disappears FOREVER. Sending funny faces and all sorts is very funny.
Bloglovin'
This is in here as I have recently got it because of google reader retiring. Its an easy was to read other blogs whilst on the go.

Thank you for reading, comment below your random favourite from June or link me to your Blog.

Jade 
x



No comments:

Post a Comment