Thursday 4 July 2013

June Favourites '13

I can't believe it the beginning of July already, This year has gone so quickly it actually blows my mind.


These are the products I have chosen this month

 Maybelline New York - The Falsies - Have always loved this mascara, but I have been neglecting it. I keep forgetting I have it. I test other products out and forget I have this. This mascara is extremely cheap and its so easily assessable online or in your local high street store. I have it in black, it is also the Flared edition although I do prefer the 'lace one' I think its lace. This product is a all time favourite but this month I have rediscovered it.


Product  - Sleek blush (shade pixie pink 936)
I am in love with this blush for the summer time it gives your cheeks an amazing pink tinge without them being crazily over the top. The colour from pan to cheek is brilliant and the pigmentation is brilliant for a cheap high street brand. I am definitely going to continue using this blush through out the summer months as Its currently my staple blush in my stash.


Figs & Rouge - Multi-tasking Lip balm, I recieved this product in a recent glossy box. It is a slightly tinted lip balm made from 100% pure and natural ingredients. I love this it is so easy to use and a great handbag essential, it is claimed that you can use this product in many ways, eye shadow base, use to tame unruly brow and also as lip balm. This product ticks all the right boxes. Its hydrating, easy to use, it looks lovely on and its got a beautiful fragrance. Swatches at bottom of post. Shade - Cherry Blossom



Rodial - Brazilian Tan, I have never really fake tanned before as I'm always petrified of it going streaky and looking like an idiot. But when I got this in June's Elle magazine I thought I would give it a whirl. I am so glad that I tried it as I now love it. I've only used it on my legs to begin with as I'm still slightly scared about my arms going totally orange and then not being about to get them out for days. But I loved it on my legs, it didn't make me look super tanned it just gave me enough to feel confident about getting my legs out. If you wanted to be a little darker you may want to get this product but in shade medium as light it really light. Over all for a free bee out of a magazine I think I did pretty well. I will definitely be buying the full size of this product.

Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation - I can't go on enough about how much I love this foundation.
+ Its cheap
+ Brilliant coverage
+Smells AMAZING
+Easy to get hold of instores and online
+ Perfect for summer as the coverage is quite natural
All round this is a brilliant foundation, its amazing for a chilled day in the sunshine or even to wear on a days shopping, trip to the beach. I also like this foundation as it doesn't feel so heavy on the skin which is perfect when you wear it on a hot day.
Shade - 103 true ivory
 In addition the concealer is in my monthly favourites as well for the same reasons it gives great coverage to under eye circles without washing you out. It illuminates under your eyes allowing you to look more awake. Overall I just love these two products paired with one and other.

Shade of concealer 020 true ivory

Goody Classics - Elastics (clear) - I know you may think that these are incredibly random but I have been loving these this month, I use them the most when I putting a fishtail braid in my hair as it holds everything in place perfectly without looking really obvious. To be totally honest there is not much more I can say about these other than. If you are going to wear braids especially fish tail braids a lot definitely use these are they make the braid look so much better.


 
Click on links to buy products 
 1 - Figs & Rouge - Lip balm click here
2 - Blush click here
3 - Concealer click here
4 - Foundation click here
5 - Self tan click here
Goody elastics click here
Mascara click here

Many thanks for reading
Jade 
x



No comments:

Post a Comment