Wednesday 3 July 2013

Mini Boots Haul

This weekend I picked up a few bits from Boots.
I needed to buy some shampoo and conditioner so I popped in but when do you ever buy just what you need...well for me hardly ever.


I have seen these advertised and thought I would give them a whirl they are the Bee strong range from Herbal essences, I was only going to buy the shampoo and conditioner but I have tried the strengthening mask before and liked it so I thought that I would try them all together and see how they work.

Shampoo
Conditioner
Strengthening mask


 Schwarzkopf, Got 2 Be - Beach matt salt spray. Basically whilst I was in Boots I thought I would look to see if they sold the brand Fudge, as I wanted to get a sea salt spray from the brand they didn't have it. Anyway I have a brilliant hairspray by Got 2 Be so thought Id get this.

 Shades left to right
Greenberry, Pomegranate and Watermelon

I have bought the Barry M Gelly Hi Shines before, but I saw these shades and had to buy them. Plus they were on 3 for 2 so obviously had to get 3.
I cant remember the prices of all of these but I remember that all hair care products were buy one get of half price or maybe free I can't remember.

thanks for reading
Jade 
x


No comments:

Post a Comment