Monday 29 July 2013

OOTN #2

So over the weekend was my brothers 21st birthday, he didn't want anything big so we as a family we all went out for a meal to celebrate it. As I was going out and dressing nicely I thought I would do a outfit of the night.








I went for a really simple look, I didn't want to dress up too much as it wasn't that sort of evening it was a very casual night.

Dress - H&M - £12.99
Shoes - Primark £3.50

I love this outfit you could wear this to a smart event and dress it up more with a pair of heels. You could also wear it to the beach or casually shopping or something. This dress is very handy!

Nail colour OPI - You Don't Know Jacques! 

Star fish ring - H&M £3.99
Heart ring on little finger - Ring was a gift
Two layered ring I bought from Camden market a couple of months ago!

Thank you for reading
Lot's of love
Jade
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment