Saturday 6 July 2013

Nail Polish Collection '13

 Thought I would do a Nail Polish collection today as I do have quite a few polishes. Not as many as some others I have seen.
I store all my polishes in a green wooden box, I haven't got a photo as I am looking into getting some different storage.
There is a lot to go though so I will get started, I have tried to write all names and codes but some are old and worn so names have rubbed off. All names will be reeled of LEFT TO RIGHT

Revlon
Mint - no number or name
507 fire fox
185 Lilac Pastelle
229 Demure

Topshop
Beach Shack
Carnival
Awol
High Voltage


59 Look at me
48 Candy Floss
32 BMX bandit
45 Lemon Soda
52 Shimmy Shake
No Name - Blue
42 - Name rubbed off
44 - Palma Violets

103 French White
1 Liquorice


OPI
You Don't Know Jacqules
Lincon Park After Dark

Models Own
Banana Split
Barry M
Nude
Red Glitter
Aqua Glitter

Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine
Watermelon
Greenberry
Pomegrante

Angelica
Fallen Angel
Chameleon

Mixture
Sally Hansen - Dorien Grey
Essie - Penny talk
Headline colours - Belladonna
Gosh - 103 Ocean

Not named

Not named 

Maxfactor
Diva Coral
Diva Pink
Diva Violet

Maybelline
553
342

Rimmel 60 Seconds
619 - Pulsating
825 - Sky High
740 - Clear
819 - Green With Envy

Rimmel I Love Colour
300 - Disco Ball
275 -eletric
053 - Apricto punch
270 - Hot Shot
198 - Azure
030 - Double Decker Red
045 - Misty Jade

MUA beads


Gosh Nail Art Glitter
10 - Blue Sapphire
05 - Ruby Red
07 - Amathyst Purple
09 - Turquiose
10 - Blue Sapphire

Foil Nail art strips

Impress nails
Floral



These are a set of nail art brushes that I bought on Ebay they cost no more than £5

These are little wheels full of additional nail art such as gems, I rarely ever use them though as they are rather fiddly 

This is how I store my cotton buds and cotton pads and this is my nail polish remover and file.

Thanks for reading I know it's been quite a long post.
This post is in no right bragging all of these polishes have either been gifts or I have bought them myself

Many thanks
Jade
x

No comments:

Post a Comment