Monday 1 July 2013

25 Facts About Me!

Hello guys, I thought I would do a easy read today and I thought it may be nice if you got to know me a little bit better. So here are 25 facts about me!



1. I used to be very sporty

2. I am terrible at waking up in the morning

3. I am very easily pleased

4. I was born in Germany but I wouldn't be able to speak a sentence in German if I tried

5. I've always wanted to be a dancer, but dancing and prancing around my kitchen pretending to be a ballerina doesn't quite cut it

6. My favourite colour is lime green!

7. Fairy lights and candles are my weakness they can transform any room so easily

8. I don't have any phobias although I am a complete whimp when it comes to spiders

9. I worked as part of a security team for the 2012 Olympics in London, it's safe to say it was the best summer of my life so far

10. Everything in my bedroom has it's place, I'm just not very good at putting things away when I've used them

11. I'm quite crafty but I get bored very easily

12. I am the baby in my family and I'm 19

13. When I'm not blogging I work in a Nursery looking after children

14. I'm still learning to drive

15. I cannot wait to have children (not for at least another 8 years or so don't panic)

16. When I feel comfortable around you, you WILL start to see my mental/weird side

17. I am very indecisive

18. I don't really have a favourite place in the world I'm still waiting to find it

19. I am very bad when it comes to eating breakfast, I never seem to have time or I forget. My mum tells me of all the time

20. I am quite an anxious person

21. I'm a sucker for keeping childhood teddies

22. I'm not normally a massive fan of sweeties

23. I used to have a white rabbit the I adored as a child, but me and my brother thought it would be fun to give it a hair cut one day. The rabbit is no longer, THIS WAS A TEDDY and her name was flopsy

24. I used to do carboots with my mum, we normally spent more on other stalls than we made. wooops

25. I hate it when I have 'naked' nails

Well there you have it 25 facts about me, hope you enjoyed reading this post.

Many thanks
Jade
x

No comments:

Post a Comment