Sunday 7 July 2013

July's Look Book

On such a beautiful day across the UK I didn't want to do a post that wouldn't take all day as I think it would be totally unacceptable if I was to sit on my laptop all morning. So I put together a few outfits that I may wear within the month of July.
There is not really any order to this post so I will get started.

This is an outfit that I might wear in the evening time, maybe for a night out with friends
Top - Topshop
Skirt - H&M Conscious Collection
Shoes - George (ASDA)

Casual look
Top - Zara
Jeans - Forever 21
Shoes - Primark

Hot summers day
Top - Newlook
Shorts - Newlook
shoes - Primark

Smart casual, perfect for a BBQ
Dress - H&M
Necklace - Borrowed from HannahNhearts
Shoes - Primark

This outfit can be worn in many different ways you can dress it up like I have done with the heels or dress it down with the pumps.
Dress - Ark
Necklace - Topshop
Heels - George (ASDA)
Pumps - Primark

I know its only been short I really enjoyed putting this post together, with choosing the outfits and picturing them. I will probably end up turning this into a bit of a series and doing a look book ever month or so.
Thank you for reading, If you have any post requests for me to do throughout the month of July let me know.
 Lot's of love 
Jade
x

No comments:

Post a Comment