Saturday 1 June 2013

May Favourites

I cannot believe that it's June already, you know what that means May favourites. This is a way that I can share products that I have been loving throughout May.



These are the products I have been making the most of this month.

The first product/products I'm going to be talking about are the realTECHniques brushes, this month I have especially been enjoying two. The two brushes are the blush brush and the shading brush.
Both of these brushes are amazing, I use the blush brush everyday for a simple quick and easy application of blush. The hair fibres on this range of brushes is wonderful, they are soft on the skin and they also pick up just the right amount of product. This is ideal as the brush I was using before basically drank up my products it would pick up the product with ease but then would almost hold onto it. I don't like this as I believe that it is a massive waste of product.
I don't use the shading brush as much as I do the blush brush. I use this brush for concealer, this helps me conceal any dark circles or blemishes. I don't use this every day just because I don't always need that extra coverage. 




Blush Brush (£9.99) 










Shading Brush (£6.99)





The next product is something that i would recommend highly, I received this product in May's Glossy Box and I honestly cannot express how much love I have for this product. The application is perfect, when i first received this and saw the brush i was slightly worried. This brush is a simple one, but it works wonders I haven't used a mascara like this before, it doesn't flake its long lasting, waterproof and easy to apply. The only problem I found with this product is the removal its a little bit tacky, you would need a waterproof eye make up remover. I love this product and I will defiantly be repurchasing this product though. 
 

Jelly Pong Pong
Fairy Lashes mascara (£15) Full size





This product is amazing the LA ROCHE-POSAY - Hydreane Riche is wonderful, it does every thing it claims to do. I have loved this brand for a while so I thought I would branch out and buy some more from the brand. This moisturising cream is aimed at sensitive skin so it is perfect for me, although I have oily skin I do also have sensitive skin in some areas. It is an excellent make up base, this product has also thrown a lot of moisture back into my skin as it has been very dry for a while. I am starting to feel more comfortable in myself now that my skin is getting better.


I can't quite remember the price of this product but I believe that it was (£13)

Nip + Fab is a product that I will defiantly be repurchasing out of Aprils Glossy Box, I love this product. The smell is amazing its worked wonders on my skin and its just a all round great product. Maybe I should tell you what product I am talking about, The Nip + Fab Coconut Latte dry skin fix body butter. The scent of this product is unbelievable even just writing this post is making me want to put some on. 
I use this products on my arms and legs after showering, it soaks into the skin wonderfully and is not greasy. The results last all day and so does the scent I will defiantly be buying the full size product when i run out. This is over all a brilliant product I would recommend this to anyone.


(not sure on price)

This next product came in a Glossy box again, it came in Aprils Glossy Box, its the Dermalogica daily microfoliant, I personally haven't seen a product like this before I'm sure there are others out there but i haven't seen them. To use this product you pour some of the power into your hands, whilst doing this you will need to ensure that your hands are quite wet. You would use this as a exfoliator for your face. I love this product it makes my face feel wonderful and when I also use the face mask that is below it just makes my face feel amazing. It makes your face incredibly soft and it makes you feel all clean and fresh. I love this idea of this product I would defiantly repurchase this.


 
For the 13g size this product is £11.50






This next product is something that i picked up from Tesco, I fancied a paper evening so i bought this mask i don't know much about the brand at all but i do know that this face mask is amazing. It makes my skin feel cleansed and fresh. I love this product and will be repurchasing it I am currently trying to look into the brand to see if they have any other products. This Good Things product is a Five minute facial face mask (super fruit extracts) Avocado and Goji Berry. This is a clay type mask you leave it on your skin for five minutes and then wash it of with a damp cloth. It claims to make your skin, smoother, brighter and helps keep skin clear.
 
I cannot remember the price of this product.






Thank you for reading
hope I helped
Jade 
x





Links for products 
Dermalogica scrub - http://www.beautycow.co.uk/dermalogica-daily-microfoliant-13g-travel-size/?gclid=CLvX6veMw7cCFRLJtAodVykAsw
Blush brush - http://www.feelunique.com/p/Real-Techniques-Blush-Brush
Shading brush - http://www.feelunique.com/p/Real-Techniques-Shading-Brush 

No comments:

Post a Comment