Sunday 9 June 2013

My Weekend Away

As I mentioned in my last post, I went away this weekend. It was my sisters 21st birthday, as she lives in London we had a little family weekend in London. I thought I would put a post together with some of the pictures from my weekend.
Enjoy!

Friday
 Friday evening in Kingston before we went for a meal


 We went to Byron for our meal
 My favourite drink at the moment.
Me and Charley (birthday girl)
 One half of the table
Saturday (Clapham Common/walking around central)
 Saturday morning on the way to the picnic
 Picnic on Clapham Common






 Me trying to play rounders but its not going to well


 After the picnic we got the tube to Borough Market
 This bread looks divine right!










Then we started to walk along the Thames towards St Pauls 






Sunday (Camden)






Chorizo sandwiches are beautiful!








This has to be the best way to get two of your five a day!














 I love vintage suitcases


These are the best cupcakes I've ever tried always buy them when I'm in London
Red velvet                  Carrot cake
Red velvet       Vanilla sponge with vanilla icing


These are a few more pictures that I took on my phone and also put on instagram



I know there were a lot of photos but I just thought I would share them all with you!
Hope you enjoyed this post
Lot's of love
Jade
x

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a good, busy weekend away! Camden looks amazing, I would love to go one day! nice photos :) xx

    http://laurenslittleblogs.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome, Camden is amazing. I definitely love it! You should go.
      Thank you xx

      Delete