Sunday 22 January 2017

Liz Earle - Cleanse and Polish (review)

I received this cleanser for Christmas. I have always heard good things about it, but I have never really not been using something I loved enough to contemplate buying it. 

The way I use it is to wet my face a little bit, then use one pump on to my fingertips and massage it into my skin. I find that wetting my face a little before application really helps with removing mascara otherwise it takes a while to get it off. Then using a warm flannel or a muslin cloth I gently remove the product from my skin. I find that its a great way to give your skin a gentle exfoliation whilst cleansing.
This product is great for oily combination skin, It always leaves my skin feeling incredibly cleansed. I use this in mornings and evening, sometimes to remove make up and sometimes to just cleanse my skin in general. I love the scent its really fresh, also rather relaxing as well.
Another great thing about this product is the packaging, the fact that it has a pump ensures you only use as much as you need and there isn't any wasted product, Its mess and hassle free which its fab.
I know that there are thousands of reviews of this product out there, I just thought I would share my opinion with you, I have literally used this product everyday since Christmas and my skin has never felt so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment