Sunday 13 October 2013

Glossy Box September

I know first of that this post is very very late but I basically, lost track of time and before I knew it I had two Glossy Box's sitting there waiting to be photographed and written about.
I am going to shorten these down a little with just a little brief description on what's in the box rather than waffling on like I normally do.



I was quite excited about the packaging as it was lovely, it was created to represent London Fashion Week which took place in London in September.

Product - Elizabeth Arden Untold
This is a perfume, the packaging is amazing, I love how much thought has gone into the design of this product I just hope as much thought has gone into the scent.
This product cost between £48 - £69 depending on the size you buy.

Product - Rimmel Stay Blushed Blusher
Shade - 001 pop of pink
This is a liquid lip tint, a little goes a long way. I believe this is a great autumn winter shade.
This product costs £4.49 for 14ml
Swatches below


Product - TONI&GUY Hair meet wardrobe, classic shine & gloss serum
This product doesn't really excite me that much as I have quite shiny hair already but, If I see a big difference in my hair I will be sure to review it on here.
This product costs £7.19 for 30ml


Product - Eylure Pre-Glued Lashes 
Type - 191
I am not really a fan of false lashes, if I wear them I would normally use a more natural looking lash, so these probably aren't right for me.
This product costs £5.06 for one set


Product - Be a Bombshell Cosmetics Onyx Eye Liner
Shade - Black
I like the look of this product and quite look forward to using it, It is a felt tip liner in black. I love felt tip liners, this looks very easy to use also.
This product costs $14 for 3g
Swatches below

On the left is be a bomb shell liner
On the right Rimmel Stay Blushed Blusher

Thanks for reading
Lots of love


No comments:

Post a Comment