Friday 2 August 2013

My Beauty Travel Bag

So I know I have done this before last time I went to London I did a post about what beauty products I was taking. I enjoyed doing that post so I thought I would do it again. I'm not going to write all the shades, because I'm actually away at the moment still.
Make Up Bag

Concealer
1 - Collection Lasting Perfection concealer
2 - Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer
3 - Rimmel Stay matte Concealer
4 - Soap & Glory Kick Ass Concealer

Foundation & Primer
Benefit Hello Flawles Foundation
Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation
Beautiful Moments Primer

Powder Products
NYC Colour Wheel (highlighter)
Br-wow (eye brows)
Milani  Sunset Duos (Bronzer)
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
Benefit Coralista

Lip products
Bourjois Rouge Hi-Tech
Sleek Pout Paint
Sleek Point Paint
Rimmel Kate
Blistex Lip Balm

Mascara
Milani Curl Mascara
Rimmel Scadaleyes
Benefit They're Real
Miss Sport Clear Mascara (brown setting gel)
Maybelliene Eye Liner
Avon Eye shadow stick

Beauty tools
realTECHniques Expert Face Brush
realTECHniques Powder Brush
The Body Shop Angled Brush
Old Brush
realTECHniques Blush Brush
realTECHniques
Cheap Beauty Blender
Eye Lash Curlers

Toiletries 

Left to right
Batiste Dry Shampoo
Aussie Leave in Conditioner
Right Guard Deodorant
Bumble and Bumble Hair Spray
Sure Roll On Deodorant
Tooth Paste
Tooth Brush

Herbal Essences Shampoo
Herbal Essences Conditioner
Aveno daily moisturiser
Cetaphil cleanser
St Ives Face Scrub
Mouth Wash

Some of the products in the picture above, have been put into smaller jars or tube just for travelling.

Thanks for reading, I know I haven't gone into any detail with the products if you would like to know names or shades comment below 
Lots of love
Jade
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment