Sunday 20 April 2014

Benefit Big Easy - Review

So I know that a lot of people have probably reviewed this product already but I just wanted to give my opinion about the product.

I firstly would like to say that this is the first 'BB Cream' that I have ever used, I have always stuck to foundations not normally full coverage foundations but general foundations. I always thought that my skin was really bad and that anything other than a foundation coverage just wouldn't cut it. I have been experimenting a little bit more with different foundations recently and when I saw this product I just had to get it. Something about it really stood out to me. 
Something that scared me a little about this product was the shade I was matched too, normally I get light shades just because that's my skin tone. But I was matched to Medium 04 and to me always choosing a light foundation It scared me a little I thought I was matched to a very dark shade but its perfect so if you choose to buy this product don't panic. 
This product has proven to be amazing, I love the finish and the coverage. I have found something with this product that isn't usually an issue with foundations. But when I am in a rush and need to apply my make up very quickly I sometimes use my hands to blend my foundation in instead of a brush. I know bad beauty blogger. I thought the BB cream was bad and wasn't sitting right on my face, I kind of pushed it aside and stopped using it really. Then the other day I used it agian but this time I blending it in using a brush. Turns out I was wrong after all and I am now in love with this product. I can not wait until summer so I can use it more as its super light. 
you can buy this product here.

Please let me how you found this product. If you would like to see this product in use just leave me a comment and I will try to do that for you.
thanks for reading
Lots of love


No comments:

Post a Comment