Sunday 23 February 2014

Unwrapping my Glossy Box : Valentines Edition (feb14)

So here we are that time of month again when I review and share what I received in my box this month. Like always I'm a little bit late but then again so was my box. Glossy box has got a little bit slow at getting the box to me. This VALENTINES day box arrived on my doorstep on the 17th. Which in my eyes isn't then a valentines box because it's late. Anyway the products are amazing so who cares hey!


As you can see they really went all out on the decoration of the box, personally I think it looks a little garish and tacky but at least the effort was there right. The products that this months box contained were all themed around the colours pink and red. 

Nougat London - Sparkling Body Shimmer 
When I got this out of the box I thought it was a body wash, or a bath product. But It wasn't until I read about it when I realised it was a body lotion. This product will create a glowing effect on where ever you apply. You can buy this product from Nougatlondon.co.uk for £14.00

NV - Chunky Eye Crayon full size product!
This is a Eye Crayon in the shade Sugar plum, when I saw this product I was quite concerned to what I was going to use a pink eye crayon for but then I swatched it. It is a beautiful baby pink. This brilliant thing I love about products like these are that you can blend them out. You can either blend with your finger or a brush to create the look you want. I can see myself loving these products already. This product markets at £5 on NVcolour.com

Ciate London - Paint Pot (pp053 - Cocktail Dress) full size product!
I have been wanting to try a nail polish from Ciate for some time now but I either never get round to purchasing one or I forget. So I am very happy that this box included one. You may know that I am a little bit of a nail polish junkie, I love nail polish and I am very excited about getting to know this brand. This product is available on Ciate.co.uk for £9.

Giovanni Eco Chic Cosmetics - Chic Ultra-Moist Range
Firstly I would like to apologise about this picture when I received this Glossy Box I saw this and took it straight out for a little pamper after work. There for I took this picture quickly, which is why it isn't up to my normal standard. This product felt amazing on my hair, although I would have liked maybe to get a bigger sample. I have very long hair so It was quite hard to really judge the effectiveness of the product when I didn't have enough product. You can take a look at this product on healthbeautynetwork.co.uk this product markets at £7.99

Maybelline New York - Big Eyes Mascara full size product!
This mascara looks perfect for me, I tend to use two mascaras I use one on my top lashes and the Clinique Bottom Lash mascara on my bottom lashes, If this product can do both lashes I will be very pleased. I will probably do a review of this product, as I would like to show you closer up pictures of the brushes. you can buy this product for £8.99 from boots.com.

Lindt - Lindor treat bar
Well well well this was just a lovely treat to receive this month, I'm not even ashamed to tell you that I have eaten it already and it tasted amazing. I love Lindt chocolate, thank you so much Glossy Box. You can buy this from Tesco and Sainsburys. 

Thank you so much for reading if you would like any futher information on the products above don't hesitate to contact me.
Lots of love



No comments:

Post a Comment